Book your trip today with the help of our expert team. Let us answer any questions you may have and help you customize your stay with Melimoyu Lodge to make sure it’s the adventure of your wildest Patagonian dreams.
Please note that to hold your spot in our season, we require a deposit of 50% of the reservation amount, and the remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to your check-in date.
|Intermediary Bank:||Bank of America, N.A. New York, USA Swift Address: BOFAUS3N FED ABA: 026009593|
|Beneficiary Bank:||Itau Corpbanca Santiago, Chile Swift Address: ITAUCLRM|
|Beneficiary Customer:||Account Number: 1200194568|
|Final beneficiary:||Alto Melimoyu S.A.|
We accept bank deposit. When you make the reservation, we will send you the Bank Wire Information.
We accept all major credit cards and will require the full number and expiration date in order to process payment.
– All reservations are subject to confirmation by Melimoyu Lodge.
– A deposit of 50% of the reservation value is required to hold your reservation.
– The remaining amount of the total reservation must be paid 30 days prior to your check-in date.
– Modifications to a reservation are subject to availability.
– Modifications to a reservation must have written confirmation from Melimoyu Lodge.
– When requesting a modification to your reservation, please provide us with your full name, phone number, and email.
Should you cancel your reservation with us, please note that applicable fines will be applied to the total of the reservation amount based on your date of cancellation.
– Inclusive rates are in US Dollars and are exempt from applicable taxes for foreigners not living in Chile, with proof of passport and immigration card.
– Current inclusive rates are valid from November 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023.
– Rates available are for groups of 2 guests (double room) or 8 guests (buyout of all 4 rooms).
– All adventures and activities must be coordinated with the professional guides and management team at Melimoyu Lodge.
– Children under the age of 5 years old are free of charge.
– Please note that due to the remote nature of the lodge, there is no cell service and internet connection is very limited Aat Melimoyu Lodge. Internet connection will be accessible for emergencies and operations.
– Satellite phone calls are also available in case of need.
We recommend that you obtain adequate travel insurance prior to your trip.
Please keep in mind that we are in a wild and remote location and that the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. As such, all adventures and activities are subject to changes due to weather conditions, circumstances beyond Melimoyu Lodge’s control, or any decision made by our professional guides in relation to the security or well-being of any guest.
We are happy to make accommodations where we can. Please note that you, the guest, are responsible for informing the Melimoyu Lodge of any food allergies or restrictions, illnesses, health problems, or physical impediments that we may need to be aware of when making your reservation. This will help us to plan accordingly and support you as best we can during your stay.
Please note that any circumstances deemed beyond our (Melimoyu Lodge’s) control will not constitute a refund. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, severe weather conditions, social or political demonstrations/events, road closures, natural phenomenons, and illnesses.
As we continue to navigate the global Covid-19 pandemic, rest assured that we are taking all necessary health and safety measures while closely following government-recommended guidelines in order to keep both our guests and team members safe.
Our team is fully vaccinated and we have increased the frequency of our already extensive cleaning and sanitation measures in order to ensure all spaces are properly disinfected throughout your stay with us. Your safety is our top priority.
We understand that amid the Covid-19 pandemic, rules and regulations surrounding travel are frequently changing. In an effort to help with this uncertainty, we have adapted our policies to allow for more flexibility.
CANCELLATION: Should you be unable to make your reservation because the borders of your origin country or our own have been closed, please contact us as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
FLEXIBLE RESERVATION: In the event of unforeseen circumstances related to Covid 19, such as illness, mandated quarantine, flight changes and/or cancellations — we will hold your reservation for one full year from the date of cancellation at no extra charge.